Welcome! We hope that you enjoy this exclusive concert presented by the Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center.
Helpful Viewing Tips
Audio & Video
Click the full screen icon (to the left of the CMS logo) for the best viewing experience
You can stream the concert from any device with a strong internet connection. Sound quality will vary depending on the speakers and device you are using. For optimal sound quality:
- Connect to Bluetooth speakers from your mobile phone or tablet
- Connect high quality speakers to a desktop or laptop computer
- Listen with headphones
Hint: if you are viewing on a device which can receive messages/calls, we recommend you switch on “do not disturb” so you can enjoy the program without interruptions.
Watch On Your TV
To stream the video to your home TV:
- Apple: use AirPlay or screen mirroring to display the video from your iPhone, iPad, or iMac to your Apple TV (or other smart TV with AirPlay capability).
- ChromeCast: open the video on your phone or device, and click the icon to “cast” to your device.
- You can also achieve this using an HDMI cable to send the signal from your laptop to your TV.
- If your program doesn’t begin playing automatically, click the “play” icon located in the lower left corner of the video
- Can’t hear anything? Don’t forget to unmute/turn up the volume on your device
- Need a break? Pause the performance instead of closing the browser window
Note: if you close out of the browser window completely, you will lose your place in the video–so make sure to note the time you are stopping if you are not returning right away and want to resume from where you left off.
Michael Brown, piano
SAMUEL BARBER (1910-1981)
(opens in a new window)